Welcome to our monthly rockstar Q&A style blog “Moving Spotlight”. Each month the spotlight moves to another rockstar industry professional. In the spotlight this month is, drum roll please………
Name: Paul Siderovski
Position: Managing Director
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Tell Us About Your Business
1. What do you feel sets your business apart from your competitors?
Values in our business:
- Raw and real;
- Heart and Soul;
- Push the boundaries;
- Back yourself and each other;
- Do what you say you will do.
2. Share a great client success story…
We did a vision project for a podiatrist client to get them super clear on their commercial vision and core values in their business and found their WHY. They have adopted this in their business and has changed the whole business and taken the growth, profitability and alignment with the team to another level.
3. Who is your ideal client? Who do you work best with?
Small to medium business owners who want to grow, want better for themselves, want to create wealth and who work closely with us.
Tell Us About You
1. What is one thing about you most people don’t know?
I get up every day 4.30am and either go for a run, do an F45 class or play squash.
2. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. Where will you go and why?
Amalfi Coast – Everyone says how beautiful it is!
3. What do you feel is the most important thing you have learned in business to date?
Have a 10 year plan and stop looking so short termed.
Tell Us about Capital Claims
1. Why do you recommend Capital Claims Tax Depreciation to your clients?
Easy to deal with. Step up for our clients when they need to accommodate the client.
2. Who did you refer to prior to Capital Claims Tax Depreciation and why did you make the change?
BMT. We changed to Capital Claims as the service at BMT became impersonal. We deal with people we know at Capital Claims and they happen to be nice people.
3. How long have you been working with Capital Claims Tax Depreciation and would you recommend our services to other professionals?
I have been working with them over 10 years.
Yes, I only recommend Capital Claims. I referred a competitor to Capital Claims last week as their clients will benefit from working with them.
Leah Wilkins from Capital Claims question to you:
1. What is your proudest moment in business?
Very recent. We took the whole business to the Gold Coast for our annual end of year celebration. To listen to the staff speak about what it means to work at SiDCOR for them and how they loved coming to work everyday and love what they do and happen to get paid for it was a very gratifying moment.
What’s your question to “Jason Robison” from RBK Advisory who is the next rockstar in the Moving Spotlight?
What is a ritual you do every day?
If you would like to get in contact with Paul here’s how:
|P 1300 743 267|